Someone submitted a link but it’s actually a virus. I clicked it because I thought it was something Photoshop related as it was submitted to YeahPs. It sent me to a page saying:
WHAT EVER YOU DO DON’T CLICK IT OR LOG IN BECAUSE IT DELETES YOUR BLOG! MY FRIEND OPENED IT AND LOGGED BACK IN!
The person who is spreading this is someone called ”lastinganime”.
REBLOG THIS AND SPREAD AWARENESS!
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
They have this in Continental Midtown in Philly, it’s fucking creepy and not cool at all
the most obvious solution i can think of is to break that motherfucker. what are they going to do? sue you for breaking something they shouldnt have had?
That’s fucking disgusting.
Hey, fellas. You ever feel like you have to check if you’re standing in front of a two-way mirror? Women do.
How to break out of a zip-tie- potentially life-saving information
You guys, please share it. You never know when someone is going to need this information.
PLEASE reblog this— zipties are one of the most common ways of binding a person upon kidnapping because they are cheap and hard to break.
Knowing things like this puts you one step closer to freedom if, heaven forbid, you fall into a situation where you need to use this information.
Can everyone please reblog this in hopes of this shithead being caught. If his face goes viral there is a much better chance of him being arrested.
Because people are cruel.
Signal boost the fucking shit out of this, followers. I don’t care if you’re an RP blog or whatever, if someone sees this and has the indecency to ignore it,